The word’s out!
Here’s what our professional development students are saying:
“Very detailed and motivating course. I walked away feeling like I could go back to work and motivate and relate to my crew on a new level.”
— Chancy Gusky, High Mark Construction (Supervisory Management)
“Amazing course for getting you to think outside the box!”
— Donna DiCarlo, City of Sparks (Human Resources Management)
“Fantastic for anyone who is new to code and wants to learn it from top professionals!”
— Dana Miller, MSLIS, M.A., University of Nevada, Reno Libraries (Computer Programming)
“ A wealth of social media knowledge! Class is jam-packed with timely tips and instruction you can put to use immediately.” — Susan C. Fix (Social Media and Digital Marketing)
“Excellent course — I would highly recommend it for anyone.” — Cortney Young, Chapman Law Firm, P.C. (Beginning Mediation and Conflict Resolution)
“Good tools to use in the workplace and also a good background for working toward my PMP certification. I highly recommend this course for any professional interested in developing their project management skills!”
— Peter Eliasen, Alcoa (Project Management Certificate Program Online)
“Experienced, enthusiastic instructor with real-world knowledge, true commitment to the integrity of her field and a strong desire to help others.”
— Jennifer Smith, NV Energy (Human Resources Management)
"Your class was essential as it not only helped me understand the materials better, but set my expectations clearly as to what I had to do to pass the exam THE FIRST TIME. — Philip Moore, PMP (PMP/CAPM Exam Preparation)
Upcoming classes — register today!
- Working with the Problem Employee*
- Advanced Composite Manufacturing 1
- Developing and Implementing an Email Marketing Strategy
- Microsoft Access Essentials begins (2 sessions)
- Legal Aspects and Liability Issues for Employers*
- Gaming Revenue Management (Online) begins
- Creating WordPress Blogs
- Employment, Placement and Practices*
- NEW! Microsoft Word Intermediate Topics: Advanced Formatting and Mail Merge
- Workplace Violence: Don’t Be Blindsided*
- ONLINE! Adobe Premiere begins (4 online modules)
- Microsoft Excel Essentials
- ONLINE! Illustrator begins (4 online modules)
- Introduction to Computer Programming II begins (6 sessions)
- Digital Marketing Strategies: Maximizing Your Visibility begins (3 sessions)
- Elements of Accident Investigation*
For additional Professional Development courses, click here.
*Courses marked with an asterisk have been approved for six to 18 HR or business credit hours toward PHR, SPHR or GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). Use of the HRCI seal is not an endorsement by HRCI of program quality. For more information, visit http://www.hrci.org.
*Extended Studies at the University of Nevada, Reno is recognized by the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM credential. For more information, visit www .shrm.org.