KIDS University – June 17-Aug. 2, 2013!
Online registration available, starting March 23! Each summer, Extended Studies presents KIDS University, a fun and educational day camp open to children entering grades 2-8, offered in seven weeklong sessions. Sessions are held on the University campus, and some include field trips. KIDS U features programs and activities to energize kids' minds and bodies. Full-day sessions run Monday-Friday, from 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m., with a lunch break followed by afternoon recreational activities. Half-day participants may be picked up at 12:15 p.m. For more information click here or call (775) 784-4062 or 1-800-233-8928.
UNR's business and education online graduate programs ranked in U.S. News & World Report's "2013 Best Online Education Programs"
Extended Studies and Online and Independent Learning are pleased to announce that three of our online graduate programs, offered in partnership with the College of Business and the College of Education, were recognized recently by U.S. News & World Report. The College of Business saw its online Executive MBA ranked 55th in the "Best Online Graduate Business Programs," and two College of Education online master's degrees offered in partnership with Extended Studies were ranked 52nd in the "Best Online Graduate Education Programs." The rankings were released by U.S. News & World Report as part of its "2013 Best Online Education Programs" report. See the University's Jan. 2013 announcement in NEVADAToday.
Upcoming classes — register today!
- Employee Orientations: From Design to Implementation*
- Microsoft Access® Intermediate begins (2 sessions)
- Remaining Sane While Leading Change*
- Microsoft Excel® Basics
- Business Writing for Results
- Microsoft Excel® Intermediate
- Working with the Problem Employee*
- Gaming Revenue Management Online
- Managing and Supervising People*
- Beginning Dreamweaver begins (6 sessions)
- Effective Discipline and Documentation*
- HR Leadership: Becoming a Business Partner* begins (2 sessions)
- Microsoft Excel Advanced
- Problem Solving: Creating Solutions*
- Introduction to Governmental Accounting*
- Microsoft Excel Basics
- NEW! Facilitating the Perfect Meeting*
- Microsoft Word Basics
- Management of Slot Operations
- Conducting an Effective Workplace Investigation*
- Nevada Clerks Academy
July 29-Aug. 1
- Performance-Based Surveillance Operations
- Microsoft Excel Intermediate
- Getting More from Your Compensation and Benefits Programs*
- Microsoft Word Intermediate
- Developing a Total Rewards Package: Compensation and Benefits*
- Microsoft Excel Advanced
For additional Professional Development courses, click here.
*Courses marked with an asterisk have been approved for six to 18 general or strategic credit hours toward PHR, SPHR or GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). Use of the HRCI seal is not an endorsement by HRCI of program quality. For more information, visit http://www.hrci.org.