Cancellation and Refund Policy for Noncredit Programs
If a noncredit class is cancelled by Extended Studies, a full refund will be issued and enrolled students will be notified via phone and/or email.
- A nonrefundable administrative fee of 15 percent of the total enrollment fee will be assessed per course cancellation for participant-initiated refunds.
- If you need to cancel your enrollment, you must notify Extended Studies enrollment services at (775) 784-4062 or 1-800-233-8928 by noon, the day before the start of the course (excluding weekends and holidays) to receive a full refund minus the administrative fee. Please note: Informing your instructor is not sufficient notice for a refund.
- No refunds will be given for cancellation requests received after noon the day before the start of the course.
- You may transfer your fees to another course, without penalty, if you notify Extended Studies enrollment services at (775) 784-4062 or 1-800-233-8928 by noon, the day before the start of the course (excluding weekends and holidays).
- Some courses or programs have additional refund policies as noted in their descriptions.
- If you paid with a check, you should receive your refund in the mail in approximately three weeks.
- Refunds granted for credit card charges will be credited to the original account charged.
- For cancellation policies for academic credit courses, please visit the ACO registration page.
For additional information, please call Extended Studies at (775) 784-4046 or 1-800-233-8928.