UNR's business and education online graduate programs ranked in U.S. News & World Report's "2013 Best Online Education Programs"
Extended Studies and Online and Independent Learning are pleased to announce that three of our online graduate programs, offered in partnership with the College of Business and the College of Education, were recognized recently by U.S. News & World Report. The College of Business saw its online Executive MBA ranked 55th in the "Best Online Graduate Business Programs," and two College of Education online master's degrees offered in partnership with Extended Studies were ranked 52nd in the "Best Online Graduate Education Programs." The rankings were released by U.S. News & World Report as part of its "2013 Best Online Education Programs" report. See the University's Jan. 2013 announcement in NEVADAToday.
Upcoming classes — register today!
- Microsoft Word Advanced
- Talking till You’re Blue? How to Handle Difficult Conversations*
- Strategies for Understanding Financial Statements*
- Microsoft Access Intermediate begins (2 sessions)
- Project Management: Beyond the Basics begins (6 sessions)
- Compensation and Benefits*
- Microsoft Excel Advanced
- Advanced Composite Manufacturing 1
- Advanced Composite Manufacturing 2
- Effective Discipline and Documentation*
- Advanced Composite Manufacturing 3
- Managing and Supervising People*
- Caregiving Essentials Certificate begins (12 sessions)
- Employee Relations*
- Remaining Sane While Leading Change*
- Paralegal Studies Certificate begins (16 sessions)
- The Human Factor of Project Management*
- NEW! QuickBooks for New Users Online begins (14 sessions)
- PHR/SPHR Study Program begins (11 sessions)
- NEW! Beginning Photoshop Online
Feb. 4-March 4
- Spanish in the Workplace begins (8 sessions)
- New and Social Media Marketing begins (3 sessions)
- Workplace Violence: Don’t Be Blindsided*
- Effective Communication Skills in the Workplace*
- NEW! Illustrator Online
Feb. 18-March 18
- Energy Management Certificate begins (10 sessions)
- Creating WordPress Blogs
- Human Resources Training and Development*
- Protecting Your Company’s Future through Succession Planning*
For additional Professional Development courses, click here.
*Courses marked with an asterisk have been approved for six to 18 general or strategic credit hours toward PHR, SPHR or GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). Use of the HRCI seal is not an endorsement by HRCI of program quality. For more information, visit http://www.hrci.org.