Seven Weeklong Camp Sessions | June 16 -Aug. 1, 2014
Register through July 27!
KIDS University: Summer Fun and Learning on the University of Nevada, Reno Campus
Kids entering grades 2-8 can choose from our returning camp sessions like Mountain Biking, LEGO© Robotics and The Write Stuff, or try something new! Action-packed sports and games also return, with cool themed mornings, and afternoons of swimming, outdoor games and plenty of skill-based activities. Choose from 55 topics in half-day morning sessions or full-day options. Learn more at www.KIDSU.unr.edu.
Nevada Wolf Pack Sports Camps and
Lake Tahoe Music Camp
Extended Studies also coordinates Nevada Wolf Pack Sports Camps for young athletes of all ages and abilities. Taught by University coaches and players, full-day, half-day and overnight camps may be offered for baseball, basketball, cross country, football, soccer, softball and volleyball. For the musically minded, Lake Tahoe Music Camp provides a fun-filled week of music education July 6-12 at Lake Tahoe for young musicians in middle school through high school.
Upcoming classes — register today!
- Microsoft Excel Intermediate
- Management of Slot Operations
- Understanding the Collective Bargaining Process*
- Microsoft Excel Advanced
- Performance-Based Surveillance Operations
- Managing with MS Project
- ONLINE! Beginning Photoshop Online
Aug. 26-Sept. 23
- Paralegal Studies Certificate begins (16 sessions)
- ONLINE! Gaming Operations Executive Overview
Sept. 8-Oct. 6
- The Human Factor of Project Management*
- ONLINE! Lightroom Online
Sept. 9-Oct. 7
- ONLINE! QuickBooks for New Users
Sept. 9-Dec. 16
- Social Media Essentials: Building Effective Campaigns begins (3 sessions)
- Microsoft Excel Essentials
- Advanced Management of Slot Operations
- PHR/SPHR Study Program begins (11 sessions)
- NEW! Introduction to Computer Programming begins (6 sessions)
- Employee Relations*
- Microsoft Word Essentials
- Performance Management*
- ENHANCED and ONLINE! Professional Sales Certificate: Creating a Savvy Sales Strategy
Sept. 23-Nov. 4
- ONLINE! Advanced Photoshop Online
Sept. 23-Oct. 21
- Writing Effective Email Campaigns: From Content to Click-Through
Sept. 30-Oct. 1
For additional Professional Development courses, click here.
*Courses marked with an asterisk have been approved for six to 18 general or strategic credit hours toward PHR, SPHR or GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). Use of the HRCI seal is not an endorsement by HRCI of program quality. For more information, visit http://www.hrci.org.