Tailored training delivers fresh perspectives and best practices to you
Top-performing companies recognize that employee training and development lead to measurable bottom-line success. To that end, Extended Studies can deliver programs at your site or ours — all designed with your budget, your goals and your future in mind.
We can modify almost any professional development course or program we offer and deliver it at the site of your choice. If there’s something you, your company or your organization requires that’s not offered on this website, call us. We’ll create a customized program tailored to your training and scheduling needs.
Exceptional instructors and up-to-the-minute curriculum offer the fresh perspectives, competitive tools and best practices that can enrich and improve even the finest employees, operations and bottom lines. We’ll work with you and your management team to match staff development and training goals with your company’s business objectives. We can help you develop skilled and motivated employees at all levels of your organization.
With customized training from Extended Studies you’ll benefit from:
- Increased productivity and efficiency to help you tackle today’s issues and tomorrow’s challenges
- Cross training and professional development for retraining, reorganizing and retaining key employees
- Skill enhancement, practical “real-world” business applications and up-to-the-minute information from experienced faculty and industry experts
- Opportunities to establish broad professional and industry-specific relationship networks
Extended Studies can assist your organization in designing and implementing a needs assessment to determine the training your staff requires to achieve and maintain success.
A needs assessment will enable your company to:
- Target training and development to meet employee needs
- Determine the level of training required to strengthen existing skills and acquire new ones
- Develop a training and action plan that meets your company’s goals and objectives— whether it’s for one course or an entire certificate program