COVID-19 Health and Safety
The Redfield Campus follows the University of Nevada, Reno’s policies for the pandemic. For more information, visit www.unr.edu/coronavirus. Extended Studies is currently offering classes in-person, online and virtually via Zoom. Should renewed statewide or University closures prevent Extended Studies from holding in-person classes on campus this spring, many courses have been planned with an alternative virtual option. For more information, please contact our office by emailing ExtendedStudies@unr.edu or call (775) 784-4046 or (800) 233-8928 between 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday–Friday.
- Face coverings are required at the Redfield Campus. Face coverings also must be worn while in class.
- Maintain at least six feet of social distancing per person at all times.
- Use cough and sneeze etiquette, and practice hand hygiene. Alcohol-based hand sanitizing stations have been placed throughout the building. Signs have been added to remind employees and students to frequently and rigorously wash their hands.
- Do a health self-assessment prior to coming to class sessions to check if you have any COVID-19 type symptoms.
- Stay home if you are sick. If you are unable to attend class due to illness, contact our office by calling (775) 784-4046 or (800) 233-8928 or by emailing ExtendedStudies@unr.edu.