Earn a Certificate in Gaming Management
Earn recognition for your commitment to excellence with a visible educational credential from the University of Nevada, Reno demonstrating your mastery of the skills, knowledge and attitudes necessary for successful management in the gaming industry.
To earn a certificate in Gaming Management:
- Complete 90 or more hours of instruction acquired by attendance in any Gaming Management course offered through Extended Studies. This may be any combination of residential (week-long) courses, short (one- and two-day) courses, online gaming courses, the Executive Development Program and customized in-house offerings.
- Submit a three-page paper* on the regulatory structure and legal environment of the gaming jurisdiction in which you currently work.
- Attend all course sessions to receive credit.
*Upon completion of the required hours, you will receive the guidelines and specific requirements for your paper.
Please see our registration page for complete information and registration options.
Gaming Management Certificate Flyer »
For more information contact:
- JoAnne Gipson
- Gaming Management Programs
University of Nevada, Reno/0048
Reno, Nevada 89557 USA
- (775) 784-4046 or
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org